- Benefits Advisors
- Program Highlights
Since 1998, the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (TRDP)—administered by Delta Dental of California under contract with the U.S. Department of Defense—has provided Uniformed Services retirees and their families with an affordable dental benefits plan that today remains the only one of its kind.
Why TRDP for Retirees?
The TRDP offers:
- A comprehensive scope of benefits that includes coverage for crowns, bridges, dentures, orthodontics and dental implants after only 12 months
- Access to an expansive network of dentists in over 200,000 locations nationwide that provides optimum cost savings for enrollees!
- Cleanings, x-rays and exams don’t count towards their annual maximum of $1,300 nor do they pay any deductible on these services
- Generous lifetime orthodontic maximum of $1,750 includes coverage for adults
- A special incentive for new retirees who enroll within four months after retiring from active duty
Help spread the word and let retirees know that they can enroll in the TRDP today and get a head start on their way to exceptional benefit coverage under the first and only dental program authorized by the federal government especially for Uniformed Services retirees and their families!