- For Dentists
- Join Now
Why Join the TRDP Network?
Our military retirees have given many years of service to our nation. Your participation in the TRDP network is a meaningful way to demonstrate to our 1.5 million TRDP enrollees and others in your community how much you value their service to our country.
To support you as a TRDP network dentist, Delta Dental strives to:
- Make available state-of-the-art self-service tools to save you valuable time
- Continually improve claims processing using the latest technologies
- Provide direct and timely claim payments
From the Mailroom to Customer Service to Professional Services and beyond, our helpful and knowledgeable staff are here to assist you and your staff in making your participation in the TRDP network the best experience possible.
TRDP Participating Dentist Networks
Two national networks, Delta Dental Legion and Delta Dental PPOSM (DPO in Texas), comprise the participating TRDP dentist network. Members of the TRDP dentist network agree to:
- Submit all claims on behalf of their TRDP patients
- Charge their TRDP patients only the patient cost-share (copayment) indicated on the Explanation of Benefits
- Follow the TRDP processing policies for covered services
How to Join
It’s easy to join the Delta Dental Legion network: Simply download and complete the following forms, submit them to us, and we will take it from there!
- Delta Dental Legion Network Application/Attestation form (PDF)
- Delta Dental Participating Legion Network Dentist Agreement (PDF)
- Application Checklist (PDF)
Please complete the application/attestation in full, legibly and in ink. Make sure no areas are left blank, then sign and date . Review the Agreement and sign and date the form. Use the checklist to ensure all documents are submitted, including the following required credentialing documents:
- Copy of the IRS Confirmation Letter (#147C) to verify Name and Tax Identification Number
- Current copy of your Professional Liability Insurance
- Detailed response to any question(s) checked on the Attestation portion of the Application form
All documents can be sent by:
- email to FSPS@delta.org
- Fax to 916-858-4810
- Regular mail to Delta Dental of California, Federal Government Programs, Professional Services, P.O. Box 537008, Sacramento, CA 95853-7008, United States of America